Does this sound familiar?
- You’re experiencing a decrease in morale (or would like to prevent it) and want to keep your team engaged in their work
- You know that your owner(s) and senior leaders need to allocate more time to focus on the future of your agency, but struggle to find the bandwidth (now more than ever)
- You’re managing a fully remote team for the first time and need resources and training to keep everyone on task and on budget
- Even if your agency was lucky enough not to experience a mass exodus of clients when the pandemic hit, keeping your current clients happy and retained is critical, and you know it needs to be an agency-wide focus instead of the responsibility of a select few (or just you!)
Then you're in the right place.
The MBAgency Masterclass
Watch this masterclass on improving client retention & team morale, while giving PR agency owners and leaders more bandwidth to focus on the future of their firm
Here's what participants of
The MBAgency Program say:
Transform task takers into business partners for your firm and the clients you serve
A proven method for empowering PR agency employees with the skills and resources they need to proactively lead and retain client accounts
Gain lifetime access to the program's curriculum
Expertly Managing the Client
- Setting (and maintaining!) expectations to keep clients happy and work in scope
- Running client meetings strategically & efficiently
- Creating budget management mastery
- Instilling confidence in your agency’s abilities
- Establishing business acumen in any client vertical
Expertly Managing the Work
- Managing the day-to-day work of each and every client campaign (we'll share our methodology on how to best manage your resources and results)
- Reporting results confidently
- Identifying the metrics that really matter
- Managing your time when you have no time
- Developing standout strategies
Expertly Managing the Team
Becoming a crystal clear communicator with your team
Managing up and down to keep projects moving forward seamlessly
Delegating like a pro so work gets done on time and up to the agency’s standards
Keeping team morale and motivation high
Communicating and translating client goals and objectives back to the team
Additionally, each participant receives:
- A 1:1 call to discuss their current professional development goals and gain personalized guidance for success
- Hands-on support with three group training clinics (one on each core pillar of the program) to answer questions, discuss lessons and work through on-the-job challenges
Agencies registering an entire team can receive a significant discount for multiple registrants.
Book a call with us here to discuss.
Our Founder, Your Trainer
Hi there, I'm Shauna Nuckles, founder of Advocation. I've built my career leading PR campaigns for multi-million and billion dollar brands. I've served as #2 inside multiple award-winning firms, and today, I run my own boutique agency, too.
Throughout my experience, I've seen one common pain point for every boutique and midsize agency owner I've met.
They can't quite extract themselves from the day-to-day execution to focus on strategically growing their business as much as they’d like.
I realized the missing link was team training that empowered employees to treat the agency like their own business. Instead of training on one-off skills or hot new trends, they needed holistic support customized to the PR agency business model that honed strategic thinking, client counsel, planning skills, and more.
I saw first hand that professional development resources and team training could be the difference between a thriving agency and a struggling one, a short-term or long-term client, successful or disastrous projects, and how well agency owners can sleep at night.
I developed this program to address that, creating a win-win-win for agencies, their team members and the clients they serve.
A training program customized to
PR agency teams
Get the skills and resources you need to transform task takers into business partners for your firm and the clients you serve
You've got questions, we've got answers
Is The MBAgency Program only for new(ish) professionals and recent graduates?
Will this program benefit a team member who is already quite experienced?
Is my agency the right fit to participate in The MBAgency Program?
Is the program only for boutique and midsize agencies?
How long until a participant begins to see results from the program?
When you say "transform task takers into business partners," what do you mean?
Am I on my own in this program? What kind of support do I get?
We already invest in professional development. Do we really need this?
How long do I have access to the training materials?
How much time do participants need to commit to this program?
How do the group training clinics work?
What if I can't attend one of the training clinics?
What is your refund policy?
Copyright © 2021 Advocation
The MBAgency Program and The MBAgency Method are copyrights of Advocation // Kommotion Media Group. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The results stated above are the results of our clients. We are not implying you’ll duplicate them. Your results will vary and depend on many factors, including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. By submitting your personal information on any of the Advocation webpages, you are authorizing our company to send you informational and promotional messages.